Here are some photos and videos I took this past weekend when Riverfire was on. Not too many this time around, I was concentrating more on watching it rather than taking photos and videos. Still there are some good photos below.
Here are updates for the past week. Looks like there were a couple of days of no work due to weather.
19 September -
No work today.
Changes since Friday:
- reinforcing laid around hotel core
- columns poured and more formwork built around res core
- middle part of Basement 3 slab poured in podium area. You can see the beginnings of the carpark access ramp on the far left.
20 September -
- reinforcing and post-tensioning ducts laid around hotel core
- slab poured on west side of commercial core
- formwork build around res core
- reinforcing laid in eastern third of podium area
Here's an update from last week's construction activities. Lots of grids and lots of pouring of concrete! The site is rising up quite quickly.
14 September -
- formwork & reinforcing around the hotel core
- Basement 1 reinforcing being laid in remaining sections
- reinforcing being laid for eaten half of Basement 4 (I think) near res core
- Basement 4/3 carpark ramp poured near southern boundary in podium area
-formwork & reinforcing being laid for Basement 3 in podium area - looks like the middle third is nearly ready to pour.
15 September -
- formwork expanding in hotel area
- reinforcing being laid in commercial area
- eastern half of Basement 4 poured near res core
- Basement 3 formwork nearly finished in podium area, with reinforcing being laid in middle third
- the carpark ramp on the far left (southern edge of site) is the main carpark access ramp, according to the drawings. Over the next couple of levels, this angles across the site to come out on North Quay next to the hotel entrance.