Here's the latest update…
- The last bit of slab around that core is almost ready to pour;
- the formwork for the next level (the floor of basement level 6, going by the plans) is proceeding apace in the NW corner;
- a lot more formwork is in place for the lift pit for the res tower;
- there's a red crane tower section sitting against the far side of the pit. My guess is that it's going to be erected next to the res tower, with the foundation to be poured in a socket partially visible behind the platform on the left. I expect the third, smaller crane in the centre of the site will be removed at that time, as it doesn't have a jacking frame to allow it to 'climb' with the construction;
- there are column foundations being hammered out close to the base of the near crane. These are for the columns that support the southern edge of the commercial tower;
- there's more dirt being removed from the site. It's too deep for even the long arm excavator, so it's lowering it's bucket as low as possible, then the excavator in the pit is lifting dirt up high and tipping it into the bucket.
…and to show what the site looks like now…