Here's a detailed update from Bernard…
- formwork for the Basement 6 floor slab still expanding
- two sockets cut for column foundations near the SE crane (closest to camera). A third yet to come, according to the plans.
- a large foundation hole with reinforcing mesh in it sits behind the loading platform on the left side. This is outside the footprint of the res tower, in a thoroughfare of the Basement carpark according to the plans. I still suspect a crane foundation, but we'll see. It looks nearly ready to pour concrete.
- the last of the foundation for the commercial tower lift core has been poured
- a platform has been installed on the NE edge of the site, above the access walkway at ground level. No idea what this is for. Perhaps it'll be an access point for the commercial tower when it gets underway?