There's vertical movement on the hotel lift core and lots of concrete being poured
Lots of updates this week. Also starting this week I am going to be trying to consolidate updates more rather than posting daily statuses. Thanks to Bernard for the updates and all the photos!
- We have movement! The jacking form for the hotel lift core has climbed a level, following the concrete pour last week
- The foundation pit for the res tower has been almost completely filled with reinforcing bars! That's going to be one massive foundation, a slab of reinforced concrete about two metres thick.
- the foundation socket for the near (SE) pillar for the res tower has been dug out
- reinforcing mesh is in place to pour the Basement 6 slab in the NW corner, between the hotel lift core and the pit boundary.
you can see guys working *inside* the reinforcing cage being built in the res tower foundation, which gives an idea of how thick that foundation slab is going to be!
- You can see clearly where the shaft walk are going to be for the res tower lift core, by the protective caps on the rebar that's sticking up.
- I have no idea what the hoses/cables/whatever are that are snaking all over the place in the NW corner. They appear to be below the reinforcing mesh.
- gravel being placed in preparation for pouring the Basement 7 slab in the NE corner
- formwork continuing to go up for the commercial tower lift core and the Basement 6 slab
- pouring the Basement 6 slab in the NW corner.