Here's a more detailed update from Bernard for the activity earlier on the week…
- Basement 7 has been poured in the NE corner
- formwork going up for Basement 5 in the NW corner, though lots of columns to be poured yet (some already complete)
- reinforcing cages in place for foundations of two columns for the res tower
- formwork still going up for the commercial tower lift core, and some going up for the res tower lift core
Further I'm told that excavators have all been removed from the site overnight during the week.
Towards the end of the week this happened:
- a column foundation near the SE crane has been poured (this is one of the columns on the southern edge of the commercial tower)
- reo cages going into several more foundation pits
- a number of columns have been poured on the Basement 6 slab
- a large multi-storey safety fence/barrier is being erected along the edge of the Basement 6 slab.