9 May -
- some very tall columns have been poured for the commercial tower! Scaffolding going up to support the slab formwork
- pouring the slab East of the res tower, formwork nearly finished for the west half
- formwork being built for the podium area. Looks like a complicated slab, with some pretty deep cast-in beams. This may be the last slab pour for the podium area.
15 May -
- formwork being laid on the scaffolding north of the commercial core
- post-tensioning ducts being laid west of the res core
- formwork build continuing in the podium area. Looks like those cast-in beams are going to be very deep.
Here's a picture of the glass curtain wall being put up.
17 May -
- pouring hotel core
- scaffolding and formwork expanding over north side of commercial tower
- pouring slab on west side of res core
- still building formwork in podium area, with post-tensioning ducts being laid in eastern part. Looks like there might be a significant height difference between parts of this slab.