26 June -
- reinforcing placed on SW side of hotel, formwork build on N
- reinforcing and post-tensioning ducts still being laid W of res core
- you can see, just left of the res core, an area with no reinforcing, with a compressor sitting in it. I think that's where the pool for the res tower goes.
27 June -
- the hotel tower has nearly another 20 floors to go!
- more reinforcing being placed in the formwork for that massive beam S of the commercial core
- pouring the slab W of the res core
28 June -
- formwork being built for a raised section of slab around the res core
- column reinforcing cages being placed around res core
I think the 'roof' of the podium building is now complete, so we'll only see the towers climb up any higher. I'm wondering when they'll pour the southern part of the commercial building floors - probably when they finish whatever it is they're doing with that massive concrete beam.
29 June -
- more reinforcing being built (a very dense cage!) in that box beam formwork S of the commercial core
- scaffolding starting to go up around the E side of the res tower footprint!