3 July -
- pouring the next stage of the massive beam S of the commercial core
- formwork being installed for the parapet wall S of the res core
4 July -
- slab poured on SW of hotel, reinforcing being laid on N
- looks like commercial tower footprint S of core has been tidied up - possibly in preparation for scaffolding & formwork for the slab sections to catch up with the N side
- columns being poured around the res core
I think the crane in the NW corner near the hotel will have to jack up again soon.
Also looks like a couple of truckloads of metal racks with more windows for the hotel facade have turned up - you can see one of the trucks in the southern loading dock in the photo.
5 July -
- formwork supports going up S of the commercial core
- with the formwork shutters removed, it looks like that solid concrete 'beam' is 5-6 metres thick!
- more scaffolding going up around res tower, with columns being poured
6 July -
- formwork supports continuing to go up S of commercial core
- more scaffolding around the res tower footprint
- some scaffolding being removed from SE corner of podium area
7 July -
- formwork done, reinforcing being placed SW side of hotel tower
- formwork supports gradually filling the space S of the commercial core
- the outline of the res tower is fairly well defined by scaffolding right now