24 July -
The darker patches along the edge of the slabs is grout filling in the boxes where the post-tensioning cables are tightened & anchored.
- the office core mystery is solved! The climbing formwork is being shrunk, as the southernmost bank of lifts only service the podium floors, not the highrise tower (I could have probably figured that out last week if I'd remembered to look at the drawings!)
- still laying reinforcing S of the office core
- starting to lay reinforcing for the res tower slab
25 July -
- climbing formwork re-assembly on office core nearly finished
- laying reinforcing and post-tensioning ducts on res tower
- while I type this, the southernmost crane is hosting a load of air-conditioning ducting to a loading platform at the SE corner of the podium area. (The truck with two crates of it is visible in the southern loading dock in the photo). The internal fitout is progressing, though we can't see most of it.
27 July -
- SW side of L22 poured, reinforcing being laid to N side
- reconfiguration of the jacking formwork on the office core looks largely complete
- reinforcing still being laid S of office core and around res core
28 July -
- not much visible happening on office tower
- SE side of res slab has been poured, still laying post-tensioning ducts to NW side