21 August -
- office: more formwork supports going up for S slab
- res: more of the climbing formwork has been removed
- the crane in the podium area has been relocated to the black support frame, as expected. Well, the tower has, the actual crane from the top is nowhere to be found!
- Showing both the old and new crane towers. Can't see in this photo, but there are some large black metal beams under the concrete slab, where the new crane support frame is bolted through.
22 August -
- office: still building formwork supports to S of core
- res: new parts for the climbing formwork arriving, I think (being piled up SE of the lift core
- no additional construction of the crane in the podium area
23 August -
- office: not much change since yesterday
- res: dismantling of the climbing formwork on the core continues
24 August -
- hotel: L29 visible on the core. Formwork build for L26 continuing. Rails for work platforms to fit wall cladding being installed.
- office: formwork laid E of core, not much visible progress elsewhere
- res: more of the climbing formwork removed. I think, looking at the plans (Plans6.pdf, from p.10), this is being reconfigured to include poured walls between the core and some of the large columns near the edge of the tower (you can see some reinforcing poking up from the slab both NE & SW of the core)