Updates between 11th of September and 15th of September
Here's an update from Bernard for the past week. Level 32 of the lift core has been reached, this should be the final level so just the rest of the tower floors need to be poured to catch up.
11 September -
Looks like no work on site today.
12 September -
- hotel: L28 North reinforcing being laid, looks like forms starting to go up for L29 support walls to the SW
13 September -
- office: looks like the plant room walls S of the lift core have been poured (at least the first part) and scaffolding is being built up higher
- still no visible activity on the res tower
- hotel: L28 North poured this morning, formwork for L29 South West going up
14 September -
- office: scaffolding build South of lift core continuing
- hotel: core has jacked up, revealing L32. L29 north formwork going up.
15 September -
- office: formwork on the upper half of the walls South of the lift core
- Hotel: formwork for L29 north, reinforcing for L29 Southwest, pouring something on the western side of the core that's not visible from here
- office: placing formwork shutters for the upper half of the walls South of the lift core