14 November -
- office: more safety cages being installed around the edges of the tower. Jacking formwork being assembled just south of the lift core
- formwork being built along the Adelaide St side, I presume for the last bits of concrete to close up the area underneath where the loading platform was.
- I noticed at street level the signage for the residential tower has gone, as have most of the protective platforms over the footpath along George Street.
15 November -
- office: construction of climbing formwork continuing. Formwork to support slab SW of core being laid out.
16 November -
- office: more progress on climbing formwork.
- aircon units being loaded in on Adelaide St side