Here's an update from a source on site…
- 82 level residential tower with 2 pools and recreational areas.
- The completion is planned in October 2021.
- There are significant challenges in relation to aviation safety, but there is a plan in place for this.
- The sales suite is being constructed at the moment and is located in the retail tenancy on level 1 and 2 on the corner of George and Adelaide (within the retail tenancy).
- It is a whole building jump lending to faster construction.
Here's an update from Bernard…
- a crane has been erected on the residential tower, and a column reinforcing cage had been placed
- the cranes for the office tower have climbed again, now above my level, as is the top of the climbing formwork
- glazing installation to the office tower is proceeding pretty rapidly
10 July -
- slab poured this morning
- reinforcing being laid for the next piece
- new steel columns will need to be installed for the next floors
- formwork being installed for several columns & walls
- reinforcing cages in place for most of the large columns
25 July -
- formwork being laid for another office floor
- South wall concrete pour underway
- plenty of glazing already installed to the office tower, some cladding prep being done to the lower part of the South wall
- reinforcing and post-tensioning ducts being laid in preparation for a floor slab pour on the res tower
26 July -
- slab poured on res tower
- office core formwork jacking up again
31 July -
- slab poured this morning on SE corner
- formwork going up quickly for the next floor
- formwork & reinforcing going up for columns & structural walls for the next level